Most people believe that they are tied into their Property Management company, but just like house insurance you can switch at anytime, subject to the early contract period detailed within the Deed of Conditions for the Development.
So, why should you move to lpm and what makes lpm different from other Property Management companies? Feedback from existing customers proves the following reasons were critical in making their decision. Read other reasons why you should make the move to lpm here:
- lpm has a dedicated Estates Manager for each Development and as such we fully understand your Development. You will always speak to an individual who has great knowledge of your location and who visits your Development on a regular basis
- Unlike other Property Management Companies, lpm have an out of hours Emergency Control Centre ready to take emergency calls 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- lpm set up Trust Accounts in the name of the Residents of the Development. This means that your funds belong to you and are not classed as an asset of lpm. With Development Trust Accounts all interest earned by the Account is returned to the Residents.
- lpm is highly experienced in all types of Residential and Commercial Building Designs and the property maintenance required by current designs.
- The lpm proactive approach to maintenance programmes saves longer term costs.
- Monthly Estates Manager visits and ten year Maintenance Programmes are the lpm standard
Moving to lpm could not be easier - just follow this 7 step plan.
- Contact lpm to arrange a free, no obligation, property management quotation
- Arrange a Residents' Meeting within the timescales detailed in the Deed of Conditions for the Development
- Provide copies of the lpm property management quotation at the meeting
- Carry out a vote to retain or remove your current property manager
- If the required majority, as detailed in the Deed of Conditions, is in favour of the removal of your current property manager, the decision is made
- Ensure a Meeting Minute is taken and retained together with a list of attendees
- Write to your property manager to inform them of their dismissal and inform lpm accordingly
Following receipt of confirmation of appointment, lpm will arrange to manage your Development.