Estates Manager Inspections and Reports
Our Estates Managers visit developments on a monthly basis. The purpose of these visits is to allow the Estates Manager to:
- Meet individual homeowners or residents
- Assess the overall condition of a development
- Visit live Sales Suites to discuss any matters with Sales Advisors
- Identify and rectify any potential Health & Safety issues
- Obtain Electrical Meter Readings for communal supplies
- Assess the quality of contractor workmanship
- Meet contractors to discuss future maintenance works, under or outwith agreed contracts
Estates Managers also identify maintenance issues to be rectified within the common parts or added to the 10 year Maintenance Programme.
Development Inspection Report
During each inspection visit, our Estates Managers complete a unique Development Inspection Report which they complete via a digital survey on their handheld phone or iPad. Although inspections are conducted monthly, we provide quarterly Development Inspection Reports to homeowners to inform on maintenance issues that have been identified and what remedial action lpm is taking.
Clients tell us that they feel this information is beneficial to them, particularly prior to receiving a Service Charge Account.
Reports are available to view or download on the Documents Tab at My lpm.
lpm Doing it the right way