Dedicated estates management
Estates Managers at Life Property Management are responsible for ensuring developments are maintained and repaired to the highest possible standards and that this is achieved efficiently and cost effectively. Responsibilities of our Estates Managers include:
- Undertake regular inspections to better understand the development and to assess and ensure the quality of work being carried out by contractors is to the required standard.
- Contract tendering across contractors and suppliers to assess and guarantee value for money.
- Establish long-term Maintenance Programmes to ensure all aspects of future maintenance are planned.
- Participate in regular client discussions, whether on an individual basis or at Residents’ Meetings, in order to understanding the requirements of the residents.
- Ensure equipment at each development is fully operational.
- Undertake Annual Risk Assessments to identify and address potential Health and Safety issues.
lpm Doing it the right way